Children’s Bow Leggings
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Just add a little detail to your little ones leggings with this bow leggings project.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Double Bow
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Children’s Leggings, White Fabric, Pink Fabric, Pink Thread, Iron on Adhesive, Needle
- Iron the iron on adhesive onto the back of the white fabric and the pink fabric.
- Die cut the bow piece from the white fabric and die cut the tie from the pink fabric.
- Fold the bow in half and wrap the pink tie round the middle. Stitch into place.
- Stitch the bow onto the bottom of the leggings.