Wild Leave Tea Towels
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Bring the outdoors into your home with this wild leave tea towel.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Wild Leaves
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Sewing machine, White fabric, Mint fabric, White thread, Pink pom poms measuring 34”, Iron
- Cut a rectangle out of the white fabric measuring 17” x 25”.
- Hem the edges.
- Iron on the adhesive onto a selection of the Sizzix fabric and mint fabric. Make sure the pieces are big enough for the leaves.
- Die cut the leaves from the fabric backed with adhesive.
- Remove the backing and iron onto the base of the tea towel.
- Machine stitch the leaves in place.
- Machine stitch the pom poms in place.