Join in with the spring fun and create this tea towel.
Other Supplies: Sewing machine, Cream thread, Cream fabric, Dark cream fabric, Coral fabric, Cream pom poms measuring 34”, Coral embroidery thread, Grey embroidery thread, Hand sewing needles, Iron, Pins, Fabric scissors
- Cut a rectangle out of the cream fabric measuring 17” x 25”.
- Hem the edges.
- Iron on the iron-on adhesive on to a large square of dark cream fabric and a large square of coral fabric.
- Die cut the ducks and egg out of both the dark cream and coral fabric.
- Peel off the back of the adhesive and iron in place at the bottom right of the tea towel.
- Machine stitch the ducks on using cream thread.
- Embroider the egg in coral using embroidery thread in a striped pattern.
- Embroider the eyes of the ducks using French knots.
- Machine stitch the pom poms to the top and bottom of the tea towel.