Small Grey Decorative Box
Decorate a small grey box for all your little bits and treats.
Theme: 3-D Boxes & Shapes
Other Supplies: White card, Spray mount, Ruler, Box
- Cut a 13cm square out of white card, using the craft knife (from the Multi-Tool Kit), cutting mat and ruler.
- Die-cut the envelope shape in the middle of the card. You will have to die-cut half of the diamond shape, then flip it over and die-cut the other half.
- Using the same die, die-cut the corners of the white square card so the laced design is now cut out all over.
- Spray mount and stick in place on the top of the box.
- Die cut two floral shapes from white card.
- Spray mount and stick in place on the front side of the box.