Other Supplies: Pink baby grow, Beige felt, White felt, Dark brown felt, Dark grey felt, Dark grey embroidery, Iron, White thread, White fabric
- Iron on the adhesive onto a large piece of white fabric big enough to cut out the lettering.
- Die cut the lettering from the fabric backed with adhesive.
- Iron on the adhesive onto pieces of felt big enough for the parts of the sloth.
- Die cut the sloth from the felt backed with adhesive.
- Iron the eyes onto the face and then hand embroider the eyes in dark grey.
- Iron the rest of the sloth in place on the baby grow.
- Machine stitch around the sloth.
- Iron on the lettering, overlapping slightly onto the sloth.