Poppy Tote Bag
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Upcycle your old bag and create this poppy tote bag.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Poppy
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Iron on adhesive, Cream Tote Bag, Coral Fabric, Sewing Machine, Hand sewing needles, Thread
- Begin making the pocket by layering the complementary fabric on top of the cream fabric.
- Hem the top of the pocket.
- Hem the bottom of the complementary fabric by ironing in place and then machine sew in place.
- Hem the edges of the pocket by ironing the three sides of the pocket which will be sewn to the bag and machine sew in place.
- Begin constructing your poppy by ironing the adhesive to the coral fabric.
- Die cut your poppy pieces and hand sew together.
- Hand stitch to the bag.