Poppy Tote Bag
Upcycle your old bag and create this poppy tote bag.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Iron on adhesive, Cream Tote Bag, Coral Fabric, Sewing Machine, Hand sewing needles, Thread
- Begin making the pocket by layering the complementary fabric on top of the cream fabric.
- Hem the top of the pocket.
- Hem the bottom of the complementary fabric by ironing in place and then machine sew in place.
- Hem the edges of the pocket by ironing the three sides of the pocket which will be sewn to the bag and machine sew in place.
- Begin constructing your poppy by ironing the adhesive to the coral fabric.
- Die cut your poppy pieces and hand sew together.
- Hand stitch to the bag.