Get creative and create your little ones paper crown.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Mountboard, Wet glue
- Measure the child’s head and trim a cardstock base to fit.
- To create the flowers and leaves die cut them from mount board and the chosen cardstock. Adhere together.
- Adhere the flowers to the inside of the crown using hot glue.
- Die cut the layers of the butterfly and slightly shape the wings. Adhere the layers together.
- Die cut the flower from the Spring Things Die Set and adhere to the centre of the butterfly. Adhere the butterfly to the crown.