New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Spread the love in your home with this love cushion project.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Poppy
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Cream fabric, Coral fabric, Cream pom poms, Cream thread, Sewing machine, Hand sewing needle, Rectangular cushion Inner
- Cut a rectangle out of the cream fabric, the same dimensions as the inner cushion.
- Iron on the adhesive onto the coral fabric and die cut the letters.
- Iron in place and stitch around in pink thread.
- Sandwich two large pieces of cream fabric together using the iron on adhesive.
- Die cut the poppies out of the cream fabric and hand sew together.
- Begin constructing the cushion by making the back pieces.
- Cut two rectangles the same height as the front panel, and two thirds of the width size.
- Hem an edge on each rectangle and then overlap them to form the back panel.
- Pin the back panel to the front panel, right sides facing, trapping the pom poms on each side.
- Sew around all four edges.
- Turn inside out and stuff with the inner.