Theme: Words & Phrases
Other Supplies: Mat board, Wet glue, Beads, Elastic, Twine, 3-D foam pads
- Adhere the mat board to the cardstock and die-cut the journal. Piece together.
- Die-cut the creative background by lining up the die to the first cut. Repeat until you have the length of the journal. Adhere to a cardstock strip and adhere the whole panel to the front of the journal.
- Die-cut the Tropical Elements and piece together. Adhere to the front of the journal using 3-D foam pads.
- Die-cut the word ‘journal’ and the numbers and adhere.
- To create the pages cut the cardstock to fit the journal. Using the chosen dies create a stencil and ink through.
- Die-cut and adhere the tabs and adhere to the chosen pages.
- Thread elastic through the holes and secure.
- Trim twine and wrap around the journal. Add beads to each end.