New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Vacation & Travel
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Journal Phrases
- Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Journal
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Tropical Elements
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Page Tabs
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Creative Backgrounds
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Mountboard, Wet glue, Beads, Elastic, Twine, 3D foam pads
- Adhere the mount board to the cardstock and die cut the journal. Piece together.
- Die cut the creative background by lining up the die to the first cut. Repeat until you have the length of the journal. Adhere to a cardstock strip and adhere the whole panel to the front of the journal.
- Die cut the Tropical Elements and piece together. Adhere to the front of the journal using 3D foam pads.
- Die cut the word ‘journal’ and the numbers and adhere.
- To create the pages cut the cardstock to fit the journal. Using the chosen dies create a stencil and ink through.
- Die cut and adhere the tabs and adhere to the chosen pages.
- Thread elastic through the holes and secure.
- Trim twine and wrap around the journal. Add beads to each end.