Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Have some fun while making and create these fun kids masks for playtime.
Themes: School & Sports
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Wild Leaves
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Concentric Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Card - white, coral, Mint green, light pink, Hole punch
- Cut 10 x 23 strip of card.
- Measure the centre of the card strip and cut out two circles using the circle thinlits (this is so you can see through the mask).
- Cut 2x scallop pieces out of light pink card, then using the same circle thinlits that you used to cut out of white strip card, place into the centre of the scallop piece and cut. Place onto the eye cut outs and glue.
- Wild Leaves elements you will need-
- Large jiggered leaf- light pink 2x
- Small jiggered leaf- Mint green 2x, white 2x, coral 2x
- Straight leaf- Coral 2x, light pink 1x, mint green 1x, white 1x
- Nose- using 1x white straight leaf and 1x light pink straight leaf, cut the end of the light pink straight leaf and glue down onto the end of the straight white leaf, fold in half and glue in between the two eyes.
- Cut the ends off 1x mint green leaf, 2x coral leaf. Place 1x mint leaf above the nose and place the 2x coral leaf either side of the eyes.
- Ears- glue 1x coral & 1x mint green small jiggered leaf down, then place 1x large jiggered light pink leaf down on top and to complete place 1x white small jiggered leaf on top of the large pink. Repeat twice and glue down above the cut-out eye holes.