Hand Charm Jewellery Dish
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Be the trend setter and create this hand charm jewellery dish, which could be the perfect gift and bedroom decor.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Hand Charm
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Air dry modelling clay, Teal paint, Silver paint, White paint, Diamante gem, Cardstock, Spray glue, Craft knife, Small glass bowl, Water, Rolling pin, Non-stick craft mat
- Cut out two hand charms in cardstock and stick together using spray glue.
- Roll out an oval of clay on the non-stick mat. Press the hand charm into it and roll it gently into the clay using the rolling pin. Using a craft knife, cut around the hand leaving a small border. Remove the hand carefully.
- Turn the glass bowl upside down and place the hand on top, curving it gently around the base of the bowl to create a dish shape with the hand. Leave overnight to dry.
- Paint the clay hand white as a base coat. Paint the hand teal and then paint the border at the edge silver.
- Add a diamante gem to the middle of the eye at the base of the hand.