Hand Charm Jewellery Dish
Be the trend setter and create this hand charm jewellery dish, which could be the perfect gift or bedroom décor.
Other Supplies: Air dry modelling clay, Teal paint, Silver paint, White paint, Diamante gem, Cardstock, Spray glue, Small glass bowl, Water, Rolling pin, Non-stick craft mat
- Die-cut two Hand Charm designs from cardstock and stick together using spray glue.
- Roll out an oval of clay on the non-stick mat. Press the Hand Charm into it and roll it gently into the clay using the rolling pin. Using a craft knife, cut around the hand leaving a small border. Remove the hand carefully.
- Turn the glass bowl upside down and place the hand on top, curving it gently around the base of the bowl to create a dish shape with the hand. Leave overnight to dry.
- Paint the clay hand white as a base coat. Paint the hand teal and then paint the border at the edge silver.
- Add a diamante gem to the middle of the eye at the base of the hand.