Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Organise your craft room with some craft jars and label them accordingly.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Poppy
- Sizzix Accessory - Glitter 3PK (White, Gold, Silver)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Glass Jars, Coral Crepe Paper, White flower stamens, White card, Pink card, Grey card, Foam squares, Glitter card, Spray glue, Masking tape, White spray paint, White string, Hole punch
- Die-cut 9 large poppy petals and 9 small poppy petals from the coral crepe paper.
- Assemble 3 large and 3 small petals and glue to form one flower. Add white stamens to the centre. Repeat with the other petals to make two more flowers.
- Spray the lids of the jars white.
- Print off the contents of your jars on white card.
- Use masking tape to mask off a single line near the top of the jars. Spray glue along the line and sprinkle glitter. Peel off the masking tape and shake off excess glitter.
- Use the circle framelits to cut two circles, one pink, one grey. Use a slightly smaller circle to cut around your printed contents. Use two framelits together to cut the glitter card to create a circle border.
- Glue the glitter border onto the white circle with the contents on.
- Glue the pink circle onto the grey circle, offsetting slightly to show both colours. Then pass through the Big Shot again with the framelits to cut a circle out of both colours.
- Use foam squares to stick the white circle onto the coloured circles. Repeat the last few steps with the other circles to make three tags.
- Punch a hole near the edge of each tag.
- Knot white thread round the jar lid and thread the ends through the label. Hot glue to fix at the back.
- Use hot glue to fix the flowers to the jar lids, to the left of the tags.