Children’s Daisy Tutu
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Why not create your little ones tutu for their party or even just for dress up play? This 3-D daisy die is adaptable within many making types and has been used beautifully here to create own little ones tutu.
Themes: People & Clothing
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - 3-D Daisy
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Tutu, Fairy Lights with Battery Pack, White Fabric, Pink Fabric, Iron on Adhesive, Velcro, Glitter Stamens, White Stamens, Glue Gun, Needle, White Thread, Elastic Band
- Iron the iron on adhesive onto the back of the white fabric.
- Die-cut a 3D daisy from the white fabric.
- Using the glue to stick in place, glue four white stamen and two glitter stamen to the middle of the daisy.
- Wrap the daisy so it becomes 3D and secure into place with the glue gun.
- Stitch the fairy lights to the underside of the skirt using white thread.
- With the remainder of the lights, wrap them round the battery pack and secure with an elastic band.
- Cut two 3”x4” rectangles from the pink fabric.
- Hem the 3” side on both with a half inch seam.
- Sew the Velcro on both pieces to the 3” hemmed edge on the wrong sides.
- Put both pieces of fabric wrong sides together and sew round the edge with a quarter inch seam. Make sure to not sew the Velcro edge closed.
- Put the battery pack inside this pocket and sew the pocket to the back of the skirt.
- Take the 3D daisy and sew to the bottom of the skirt.
- Repeat the steps 1-4 to create as many daisies as you want round your skirt and sew to the bottom of the skirt to finish.