Bunny T Shirt
The best of bunnies dies has appear in many of our projects and here has created the best of bunnies T-shirt, its a quick, fun and good upcycling project.
Other Supplies: Sewing machine, White T shirt, Pink fabric, Small peach pom poms x2, Grey embroidery thread, White thread, Iron on adhesive, Iron, Glue gun
- Iron on the adhesive onto a large square of patterned fabric, big enough for the bunnies.
- Iron on the adhesive onto a small square of pink fabric big enough for the heart on the die.
- Die-cut the bunnies and peel off the back of the adhesive. Repeat for the heart.
- Iron in place on the front of the T shirt.
- Machine stitch carefully around the bunnies.
- Glue gun the pom poms in place.