Who knew creating a bear pillow with Circle dies would look this good.
Other Supplies: Sewing Machine, White thread, Grey embroidery thread, Pink fabric, Cream fabric, Hand sewing needles, Pins, Fabric Scissors, Cushion Inner measuring 15" x 15"
- Die-cut four large Circles out of the pink fabric.
- Pin and sew two together leaving a gap to turn inside out.
- Repeat step 2.
- Turn both circles inside out and slip stitch the gap on each closed.
- Cut two squares out of the cream fabric measuring 15" x 15".
- Using a pencil, lightly draw the face of a bear on one of the squares.
- Using the grey embroidery thread back stitch the face of the bear.
- Pin and sew the pink circles on to make the ears. You can pleat them slightly to make them more realistic.
- Pin and sew the front and back panel of the cushion, right sides facing, leaving a gap at the bottom to turn inside out.
- Hand sew the gap closed using slip stitch.