What shape is more timeless than a bear? We have used this die to decorate cushion which will never go out of fashion!
Other Supplies: Sewing Machine, White thread, Grey embroidery thread, Pink fabric, Cream fabric, Beige fabric, Grey fabric, Buttons x2, Hand sewing needles, Iron on adhesive, Iron, Pins, Fabric Scissors, Toy stuffing
- Cut a rectangle of cream fabric big enough to die-cut the bear. Cut one rectangle of beige the same size as the cream piece and a smaller square for the bow and nose. Cut two small pieces of pink fabric for the ears.
- Iron on the adhesive onto the pieces of fabric.
- Die-cut all the pieces.
- Peel off the adhesive.
- Assemble the bow.
- Cut two circles out of the pink fabric, with a radius of 7”.
- Arrange the bear out of your pieces of fabric onto one of the circles and iron in place.
- Machine stitch around the bear.
- Using the embroidery thread hand stitch the eyes in place using back stitch.
- Hand sew the buttons in place.
- Pin the front of the cushion to the back, right sides together and sew around the edge with a half inch seam allowance leaving a small gap to turn inside out.
- Turn inside out.
- Stuff with toy stuffing.
- Hand sew the gap using a slip stitch.