Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create the perfect gift or decor for your new bundle of joys room with this project idea, this will make the perfect gift or decoration for their nursery.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - New Baby #2
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Pearl Gems x2, Pink patterned fabric, Mini wooden pegs, White box frame, Grey card, Light pink card, Dark pink card, Mint card, Glue, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, White mountboard, Craft knife & cutting board, Ruler, White string
- Cut the ‘S’ letter out of white mountboard.
- Using the craft knife and ruler, cut a rectangle larger than the ‘S’ by 2cm at each edge out of the mountboard to create a frame and a smaller rectangle.
- Wrap the fabric around the cut out rectangle and hot glue to hold. Use the hot glue to fix it onto the back of the frame at the centre.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue a stripe of glue at each corner of the mountboard frame. When this has cooled, repeat the process. Continue doing this until you have five layers of glue. Then glue it onto the back of the photo frame, with the fabric piece at the centre, the mountboard frame raised up at a height with the layers of glue.
- Cut out the Babygro and bird in light pink card. Cut out the Babygro detail and shoes in dark pink card. Cut out the bib and dungaree pocket in mint. Cut out the dungarees in grey.
- Glue the detail onto the Babygro and add two pearls as buttons at the neck.
- Glue the bird onto the bib, glue the pocket onto the dungarees.
- Hot glue one end of the string onto the back of the photo frame, bring it round the front and glue at the back on the other side so it crosses the top quarter of the ‘S’.
- Peg the Babygro, bib, dungarees and shoes to the string.
- Put the back of the frame into place and close the clasps.