New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This die is so adaptable it can be used in all different types of making styles, here we have upcycled and created our own home decor.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Butterfly
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Mint Fabric, Cream Fabric, Cream Thread, Mint Thread, Iron on Adhesive, Sewing Needle, Scissors, Cushion Inner
- Iron the iron on adhesive to the back of the cream fabric.
- Die-cut 20 butterflies.
- Cut two 16 ½” squares out of the mint fabric.
- Arrange the cream butterflies on one of the mint squares, and iron into place.
- Sew round all of the butterflies with cream thread.
- Put the two mint squares right sides together, and pin in place.
- Sew round three of the edges with a quarter inch seam.
- Cut the corners, making sure you don’t snip through the threads you’ve just sewn.
- Turn the right way around.
- Iron the open edge inwards a quarter inch.
- Put the inner cushion into the cushion cover.
- Sew the open edge closed with the mint thread.