Fabric covered Journal
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This makes the perfect journal or diary. Make your own now with our wrapped journal die.
Themes: Vacation & Travel
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Wrapped Journal
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Mountboard, Iron, Brass fastener, Leather thong, 0.3 fine line marker, Alphabet stamps, Black ink pad
- Cut a rectangle of mountboard slightly larger than the area of the Wrapped Journal die.
- Cut a rectangle of pink patterned fabric of the same size and apply Iron-on adhesive roll to the reverse side, remove the backing and iron onto the mountboard.
- Repeat the second step attaching the grey striped fabric to the other side of the mountboard.
- Cut several smaller strips, squares and rectangles of assorted patterned fabrics and back each with the adhesive before ironing in place over the striped fabric to create a patchwork effect.
- Place the mountboard/fabric onto the Journal die patchwork side down and die-cut the journal cover.
- Use a fine line marker to apply the faux stitched effect by using a staggered hand motion.
- Stamp the word ‘journal’ onto a panel on the face of the cover in black ink.
- Insert and secure your chosen pages/notebooks.
- Add a brass fastener to the cover and tie a length of leather thong around the fastener before wrapping the rest around the journal.