Best Bunnies Frame
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Hop on to the fun with this die and create some Bunny Frames.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Best Bunnies
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Circle 4"
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Assorted Marquetry wood, Kraft card, White gesso, Brayer and craft mat, Text stamp, Distress Ink, Twine, Philosophy Tags (idea-ology), A4 picture frame
- Take two rectangles of kraft card cut to the same size as a Bigz die and attach light coloured marquetry wood to each using strong PVA glue.
- Die-cut the rabbits/ tails and heart from one of the rectangles.
- Die-cut a circle from the second rectangle and place the die-cut circle back onto the die about five centimetres off centre before die-cutting again to create the crescent moon shape.
- Use the brayer to roll out a little white gesso and apply to the moon shape and rabbit’s tails.
- Ensuring that there is a little less gesso on the roller apply to both rabbit die-cuts and use the gesso on the craft mat to stamp the text detail onto the die-cuts.
- Cut several strips of darker marquetry wood and ink the edges before adding stamped detail using the same text stamp.
- Attach the strips of wood to a square of kraft card and wind a length of twine around the base several times.
- Thread a length of twine through the philosophy tag and tie around the centre of the wrapped twine.
- Mount the moon, rabbits and heart in place using a hot glue gun and adhesive foam pads before mounting into the frame.