New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create jar tags with our kitchen set die.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Kitchen Set
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Glass jar, Silver, ivory and grey card, Cookies, Crop-a-dile and eyelet
- Place your home baked cookies into the jar and seal the lid.
- Cut a circle of the patterned fabric using a side plate or saucer as a template and place over the lid of the jar securing with a length of knotted ribbon.
- Die-cut the kitchen utensils from silver card and mount onto a rectangle of grey card using small adhesive foam pads.
- Print several of the ‘Handmade with Love’ sentiments onto an A4 sheet and trim to the appropriate size.
- Attach one of the sentiment strips to the grey rectangle and punch a hole near the top before adding a silver eyelet.
- Thread a length of natural twine through the eyelet and use to wrap around the top of the jar.