Create jar tags with our kitchen set die.
Theme: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Other Supplies: Glass jar, Silver, ivory and grey card, Cookies, Crop-a-dile and eyelet
- Place your home baked cookies into the jar and seal the lid.
- Cut a circle of the patterned fabric using a side plate or saucer as a template and place over the lid of the jar securing with a length of knotted ribbon.
- Die-cut the kitchen utensils from silver card and mount onto a rectangle of grey card using small adhesive foam pads.
- Print several of the ‘Handmade with Love’ sentiments onto an A4 sheet and trim to the appropriate size.
- Attach one of the sentiment strips to the grey rectangle and punch a hole near the top before adding a silver eyelet.
- Thread a length of natural twine through the eyelet and use to wrap around the top of the jar.