Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Decorate your recipe books,with these homely designs.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Kitchen Set
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Ivory and silver card, Blank journal
- Cover the back and front covers and spine of reg Journal using the pink and teal card having stamped or printed the word ‘Mum’s’ onto the front cover beforehand.
- Wrap a length of aqua coloured ribbon around the front cover and finish in a Knot.
- Die-cut all the different elements to create the scales, kettle and utensils and assemble as shown.
- Cut three squares of ivory card and matt onto grey card before mounting onto the cover of the book and attach the assembled die-cuts in place.
- Die-cut the letters to form the word ‘recipes’ from silver card and mount onto the book.