Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Use these dies in many different cooking ways, here it has been used to create a cooking card.
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Hanging Planter
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Retro Repeat
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Silver card, Ivory card
- Use a PC to print the phrase ‘Cookin up a Storm’ onto ivory card and trim to size before matting onto dark grey card.
- Die-cut all the elements to create the mixer and assemble before attaching to the printed rectangle using adhesive foam pads.
- Take a large rectangle of ivory card and matt onto a dark grey base card before attaching the two strips of pink and coral card.
- Mount the mixer/phrase in place.
- Use one of the Retro Repeat dies to die-cut the silver starbursts and carefully mount in place.