You make me Smile Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Natural beauty has never been so easy. The Wildflower Stems #1 Thinlits™ Die Set by Tim Holtz® features long, graceful stems and blossoms in silhouette. Here they have been used individually t make this 'you make me smile' card.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Wildflower Stems #1
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: White and grey card, White acrylic paint, Brayer and craft mat, Sentiment stamp, Tiny pearls
- Die-cut the wildflowers from grey card and cut a rectangle of grey card as a base.
- Use a brayer to roll out some white acrylic paint before applying to the wildflower die-cuts.
- When there is only a little paint left on the roller use to apply texture to the grey background rectangle.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the background and mount your wildflowers. Trim away the die-cuts where they overhang the base.
- Mount onto a white base card and attach a few tiny pearls to add a little decoration.