Planter card #2 Card
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
With houseplants being a popular home décor trend, these dies are a sophisticated and contemporary addition to your collection. Here its been used to create this bright and colourful card.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Hanging Planter
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Corner punch, Ivory card, Distress Oxide Inks, Spritzer, Sentiment stamp, White pigment ink and foam applicator, Tiny adhesive gems, Adhesive Foam Pads
- Cut a rectangle of pink card and round off the corners with a punch.
- Apply Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink from the right-hand edge fading out as you go.
- Die-cut a small circle from a piece of stencil film and use the negative as your stencil.
- Apply white pigment ink through the stencil using a foam applicator.
- Die-cut the plant from aqua and teal card and crop the planter away from the aqua card before mounting it onto the teal plant using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut the macramé hanger from ivory card and mount in place before attaching to the pink rectangle.
- Stamp or print your sentiment onto pink card and trim to size before mounting in place.
- Decorate with tiny adhesive gems and mount onto an ivory base card.