Bunny Scene Card
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
With endearing delicacy and character, this papercut inspired scene will make any springtime make special.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Bunny Scene
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Foam squares, Glue
- Cut the two butterfly dies out in blue cardstock.
- Cut out a circle with light pink cardstock using a circle Framelit.
- Repeat using light yellow cardstock and a slightly smaller circle Framelit.
- Using the same smaller Framelit, repeat with white cardstock.
- Cut the Bunny Scene die out in pale pink, mint, brown, blue, dark pink and dark yellow, saving all the pieces.
- Fold and make a card with the cream cardstock, trimming to make a square.
- Glue the mint bunny scene to the white cardstock circle. Use scissors to trim the excess at the edges.
- Glue down the two blue butterflies above the bunnies.
- Cut out the bunnies from the brown bunny scene and glue these over the stuck-down mint scene. Discard the rest of the brown scene.
- Cut out nine flowers from the light pink bunny scene and stick them onto the mint. Discard the rest of the light pink scene.
- Glue five dark pink flower centres onto some of the light pink flowers. Discard the rest of the dark pink scene.
- Cut out the butterfly and five flowers from the blue scene and stick into place on the mint scene. Discard the rest of the blue scene.
- Fix four dark yellow flower centres onto some of the blue flowers. Discard the rest of the dark yellow scene.
- Glue the light yellow circle onto the cream card. Glue the pink circle on top, offset from the yellow.
- Using foam squares, mount the white cardstock with the attached bunny scene onto the pink circle.