Cherish Every Moment Card
This nature inspired Thinlits set compliments the botanical trend perfectly. The realistic design makes it an ideal die for decorating cards, making sentimental scrapbook pages or for using within a mixed media home décor display. This card makes the perfect pick me up for any loved one.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Glue, Sponges, Paintbrush
- Fold the yellow cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size.
- Offset the white cardstock in the top right corner of the card and trim the edges. Glue in place.
- Using two sponges, lightly apply yellow and blue ink in circular motions to the left of the white cardstock.
- Using the paintbrush, pick up some of the yellow ink and dip the brush in a little water.
- Flick the paintbrush using your finger over the area you previously inked to create splatters.
- Cut out the 'Make A Wish' die twice in white cardstock, along with three of the accompanying dandelion seeds.
- Cut the stem off one of the dandelion cut outs.
- Glue the dandelion with a stem onto the inked cardstock at an angle following the angle of the card. Trim the stem to fit.
- Layer the cut dandelion head over the first, sticking it in place.
- Scatter and glue the dandelion seed cut outs.
- Stamp your phrase next to the dandelion in black ink.