Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Beautifully simple yet stylish shapes for spring inspiration, children’s bedrooms, or rustic cushions. This make is simple for Easter.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Duck & Duckling
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Rain Boot Planter
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies:Diamante gems, Glue
- Fold the white cardstock to form a card and trim to a square.
- Cut a circle in cream cardstock with a medium Framelit.
- Cut the ducking out in light yellow and dark yellow.
- Cut the beak out in dark yellow.
- Cut the egg out in light pink and mint.
- Cut the small leaf flourish out in mint.
- Cut the starburst flower out in dark pink.
- Cut the large 5-petal flower, the small 5-petal flower, the 7-petal flower and the 6-petal flower out in light pink.
- Cut the small side-angle flower and the small v-petal flower out in blue.
- Cut the two smallest flowers and the 8-petal flower out in dark yellow.
- Trim the legs of the dark yellow duckling and stick them onto the light yellow duckling.
- Glue the beak in place in the middle of the duckling’s face.
- Glue the whole duckling onto the circle Framelit, slightly offset, overlapping onto the white card.
- Arrange and glue the two eggs to the left of the duckling.
- Glue the smallest dark yellow flower onto the blue v-petal flower. Add a gem in the centre.
- Glue the 8-petal dark yellow flower onto the light pink 7-petal flower and add a gem in the centre.
- Glue the second smallest dark yellow flower onto the large 5-petal flower and add a gem in the centre.
- Glue the dark pink starburst flower onto the light pink 6-petal flower. Glue the small 5-petal flower on top and add a gem in the centre.
- Arrange all the flowers and the leaf flourish along the bottom of the cream circle and glue in place.