Bunny Hairband #2
Layered in cardstock and molded to add dimension or stitched onto sewing projects, this poppy makes a beautiful addition to our Bigz flower collection, and in different colours it's a flower that lasts all year! Which can also make a beautiful headband.
Other Supplies: Hairband, Blue beads x2, Yellow beads x3
- Affix the grey, light pink, light green and blue felt sheets to their correspondingly-coloured cardstock using photo mount.
- Wrap the grey ribbon around the hairband, using hot glue to fix in place.
- Cut two small and two large poppy petals in blue card-backed felt.
- Cut six poppy centres in grey card-backed felt.
- Cut four leaves in light green card-backed felt.
- Cut eight small poppy petals in orange felt.
- Cut eight small poppy petals in yellow felt.
- Cut two large roses in white felt.
- Using large oval Framelits, cut two ‘ears’ out of the grey card-backed felt and two smaller inner ears out of light pink card-backed felt.
- Hot glue the light pink inner ears onto the grey ears. Then fold the bottom of the ears under the hairband and hot glue in place.
- Layer the small blue poppy petals on top of the large petals and hot glue in place.
- Layer four small orange poppy petals and hot glue in place. Repeat with the remaining four orange petals and the yellow petals.
- Hot glue the grey centres in the middle of each poppy, with two centres overlapping on the large blue poppy.
- Glue a blue bead in the centre of the orange poppies and yellow beads in the centre of the yellow and blue poppies.
- Roll the roses to form the flower and hot glue to hold.
- Pinch each leaf in half to add dimension.
- Glue the blue poppy in the centre of the hairband, with a white rose either side.
- Glue the orange and yellow poppies to the left and right of the arrangement in the middle.
- Glue the leaves in pairs behind the yellow poppies.