Easter Egg Card #2
Beautifully simple yet stylish shapes for spring inspiration, children's bedrooms, or rustic cushions. This has been used to make this Easter Egg card.
Other Supplies: Thin blue ribbon, Glue, Tape
- Fold the cream cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size.
- Cut the egg from the Duck & Duckling die out in light pink, mint and blue.
- Cut out the dots mask from the Pop Art Lowercase die in blue and light pink. Discard the cut out but keep the loose dots.
- Cut out the zigzag element from the Pop Art Lowercase die in mint and blue.
- Cut out the zigzag element from the Pop Art Uppercase die in mint and light pink.
- Arrange the blue zigzag cut out and some of the light pink and blue dots on the mint egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzag to fit.
- Arrange the larger mint zigzag cut out and some of the blue dots on the pink egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzag to fit.
- Arrange the pink zigzag cut out and the smaller mint zigzag cut out on the blue egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzags to fit.
- Wrap the ribbon around the bottom section of the card, fixing in place on the reverse size with tape.
- Glue the decorated eggs on top of the ribbon in the bottom left corner of the card.