Easter Egg Card
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Delicate lettering makes a bold statement with this intriguing set of Pop Art Thinlits. They have been used to create a simple and spring fun Easter card.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Duck & Duckling
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 33PK - Pop Art Lowercase
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies:Foam squares, Glue
- Fold the cream cardstock to form a card and trim to a square.
- Cut the egg from the Duck & Duckling die out in light pink, mint and blue.
- Cut the letters for ‘easter’ out with the Pop Art Lowercase die in blue, yellow, light pink, mint, orange and dark pink.
- Cut out the dots mask from the Pop Art Lowercase die in mint, blue and light pink. Discard the cut out but keep the loose dots.
- Cut out the zigzag element from the Pop Art Lowercase die in yellow and blue.
- Cut out the zigzag element from the Pop Art Uppercase die in mint and light pink.
- Arrange the blue zigzag cut out and some of the light pink and blue dots on the mint egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzag to fit.
- Arrange the mint zigzag cut out and some of the mint and blue dots on the pink egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzag to fit.
- Arrange the pink zigzag cut out and some of the light pink and mint dots on the blue egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzag to fit.
- Mount the decorated eggs on foam squares to the left of the card.
- Glue the yellow zigzag to the right of the eggs. Trim to fit.
- Glue the letters in the bottom right corner of the card to spell ‘easter’.