Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Used as a fun, all-year-round embellishment or as individual elements for a breadth of making occasions, this is a charming die set. Here it has been used to decorate a glass bottle.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory – Ribbon, 5PK (Assorted Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Hole punch, Glue, Diamante gems, Glass bottle, String, ‘hello’ stamp, Black ink
- Wrap the string around the neck of the bottle and hot glue to fix. Trim ends.
- Cut out a Circle Framelit in cream cardstock.
- Use the hole punch to make a hold at one edge.
- Using the Rain Boot Planter die set, cut out 18 assorted flowers in salmon, light pink, light yellow, dark yellow and blue.
- Cut out 2 circle flower centres in dark yellow.
- Cut out 3 small leaf flourishes in aqua and green.
- Layer the flowers and glue together in twos and threes.
- Add gems to the centre of the flowers.
- Stamp the phrase in black ink onto the cream circle.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves around the circle edge and glue in place.
- Thread the ribbon through the hole and tie in a bow around the neck of the bottle.