Flower Cupcake Topper #2
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
All-year-round embellishment or as individual elements for a breadth of making occasions, this is a charming die set. Here it has been used to create a bright flower cake topper.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Rain Boot Planter
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colors)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Diamante gem, Glue, Cocktail stick
- Cut out two large 6-petal flowers in dark pink.
- Cut out one large 5-petal flower in light pink.
- Cut out one smaller 5-petal flower in dark pink.
- Cut out one tiny 5-petal flower in yellow.
- Cut out a small leaf flourish in green.
- Layer the large dark pink flowers and glue together. Attach the light pink flower on top and then glue the smaller dark pink flower in place. Finish with adding the yellow flower and fix the diamante gem to the centre.
- Using hot glue, attach the whole flower to the top of the cocktail stick, attaching the leaf flourish behind.