Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
These long-stemmed beauties come straight from nature. Use the 5" flowers on their own or mix and match them with previous wildflower dies to create exquisite compositions on cards and canvases. Its been used here to create this beautiful frame.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Wildflower Stems #2
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Wildflowers
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies:Glue, String, Wooden frame, Distress inks in dark pink, light pink and blue, Water
- Cut out a white rectangle to fit the frame.
- Cut out the phrase ‘no rain, no flowers’ in pink cardstock.
- Cut out the large stem with two flowers from Wildflowers #2 in white cardstock.
- Cut out the cluster of stems from Wildflowers in white cardstock.
- Cut out a rectangle in white cardstock, size according to preference.
- Using the distress inks, colour the smaller white rectangle blue at the top, then dark pink, then light pink, blending the different inks together smoothly.
- Flick with water to create a splattered effect.
- Glue onto the large white card slightly to the right.
- Glue the two flower stems onto the inked rectangle, trim to fit. Only glue the points that touch the rectangle, leave the rest and curve them upwards slightly from the base.
- Tie the string in a bow and trim ends. Hot glue into place towards the bottom of the stems.
- Glue the letters in place, one word per line and set from the left.
- Place the whole piece into the frame.