Happy Easter Card
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your loved ones a cute little Easter card with this die set.
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Duck & Duckling
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 33PK - Pop Art Lowercase
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies:Yellow, Orange, Teal, Dark pink, Light pink, Mint and Cream cardstock, Foam squares, Glue
- Fold the cream cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size; place landscape to work.
- Cut out the duckling die in yellow.
- Cut out the beak and feet in orange.
- Cut out the letters ‘EASTER’ from the Pop Art Uppercase set in teal, light pink, yellow, dark pink and orange.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in pink.
- Cut out the dots shape in yellow (keep the individual dots and discard the shape).
- Cut out the single stripe in orange.
- Cut out the letters ‘happy’ from the Pop Art Lowercase set in light pink, dark pink, yellow, orange, and teal.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in yellow.
- Cut out the triangle in light pink and the triangle outline in dark pink.
- Cut by hand an asymmetric rectangle shape in mint cardstock.
- Glue the mint shape onto the cream card, to the left hand side.
- Glue the features onto the duckling and fix in place to the right of the card with foam squares.
- Glue the ‘happy EASTER’ letters onto the mint shape.
- Scatter the Pop Art shapes around the card, gluing in place.