Happy Easter Card
Create your loved ones a cute little Easter card with this die set.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Yellow, Orange, Teal, Dark pink, Light pink, Mint and Cream cardstock, Foam squares, Glue
- Fold the cream cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size; place landscape to work.
- Cut out the duckling die in yellow.
- Cut out the beak and feet in orange.
- Cut out the letters ‘EASTER’ from the Pop Art Uppercase set in teal, light pink, yellow, dark pink and orange.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in pink.
- Cut out the dots shape in yellow (keep the individual dots and discard the shape).
- Cut out the single stripe in orange.
- Cut out the letters ‘happy’ from the Pop Art Lowercase set in light pink, dark pink, yellow, orange, and teal.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in yellow.
- Cut out the triangle in light pink and the triangle outline in dark pink.
- Cut by hand an asymmetric rectangle shape in mint cardstock.
- Glue the mint shape onto the cream card, to the left hand side.
- Glue the features onto the duckling and fix in place to the right of the card with foam squares.
- Glue the ‘happy EASTER’ letters onto the mint shape.
- Scatter the Pop Art shapes around the card, gluing in place.