Happy Easter Card - Bunny
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
For all you rabbit-lovers out there, this die with its versatile Bigz technology will open up a world of possibilities, from applique to decorations and stencilling. As you can see here it makes the perfect Easter card.
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Best Bunnies
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 33PK - Pop Art Lowercase
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Fold the cream cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size; place landscape to work.
- Cut out the bunny die in light grey.
- Cut out the tail in dark grey.
- Cut out the heart in pink.
- Cut out the letters ‘H’ and ‘E’ from the Pop Art Uppercase set in teal and aqua.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in teal and pink.
- Cut out the dots shape in mint (keep the individual dots as well as the shape).
- Cut out the single stripe in orange and blue.
- Cut out the triangles in teal and pink.
- Cut out the letters ‘a, p, p, y, a, s, t, e, r’ from the Pop Art Lowercase set in pink, yellow, orange, aqua and teal.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in blue.
- Cut out the hexagons in blue.
- Cut out the triangles in pink and teal.
- Cut out the squares in orange.
- Cut by hand an asymmetric rectangle shape in mint cardstock.
- Glue the mint shape onto the cream card, to the right hand side.
- Glue the tail onto the bunny and glue the whole bunny in place to the left of the card, one ear poking out above the top of the card.
- Glue the ‘Happy Easter’ letters onto the mint shape.
- Scatter the Pop Art shapes around the card, gluing in place.
- Glue the pink heart at the top right of the card.