Happy Easter Card - Bunny
For all you rabbit-lovers out there, this die with its versatile Bigz technology will open up a world of possibilities, from applique to decorations and stencilling. As you can see here it makes the perfect Easter card.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Glue
- Fold the cream cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size; place landscape to work.
- Cut out the bunny die in light grey.
- Cut out the tail in dark grey.
- Cut out the heart in pink.
- Cut out the letters ‘H’ and ‘E’ from the Pop Art Uppercase set in teal and aqua.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in teal and pink.
- Cut out the dots shape in mint (keep the individual dots as well as the shape).
- Cut out the single stripe in orange and blue.
- Cut out the triangles in teal and pink.
- Cut out the letters ‘a, p, p, y, a, s, t, e, r’ from the Pop Art Lowercase set in pink, yellow, orange, aqua and teal.
- Cut out the zig zag from the same set in blue.
- Cut out the hexagons in blue.
- Cut out the triangles in pink and teal.
- Cut out the squares in orange.
- Cut by hand an asymmetric rectangle shape in mint cardstock.
- Glue the mint shape onto the cream card, to the right hand side.
- Glue the tail onto the bunny and glue the whole bunny in place to the left of the card, one ear poking out above the top of the card.
- Glue the ‘Happy Easter’ letters onto the mint shape.
- Scatter the Pop Art shapes around the card, gluing in place.
- Glue the pink heart at the top right of the card.