Growing up in a family of artists, Katelyn has been drawing ever since she can remember. As a graduate from California State University, Fullerton, Katelyn received her B.F.A. in Illustration. Throughout her career, she has worked as a graphic designer and freelance illustrator. Her style is whimsical, colorful and laced with delicately patterned details. When she is not designing products for Sizzix, Katelyn spends her free time painting children's book illustrations and blogging about her art adventures.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
It’s intricacy and folk art all wrapped into one delicate heart shape. With decorative layering shapes and an optional heart base, this design offers lots of lovely layout options. Can be used to decorate scrapbook.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Lace Heart
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Foam squares, Textured mint cardstock or embossing folder of choice, Glue, ‘Hello’ stamp, Black ink, Brown square scrapbook
- Cut a square of white cardstock to fit onto the cover of the scrapbook.
- Cut a rectangle of the textured mint cardstock and glue onto the white card.
- Cut the Lace Heart Framelit in dark pink.
- Cut the Lace Heart detail in light pink.
- Cut the two large flowers, the two small daisies, and the tulip heart flower in yellow.
- Cut out the two daisy outlines and the two birds in aqua cardstock.
- Cut out the single tiny daisy and the two small tulip flowers in light blue.
- Glue all the additional shapes onto the main lace heart.
- Glue the embellished lace heart onto the solid heart in dark pink.
- Mount the whole heart onto the textured mint cardstock with foam squares.
- Stamp the phrase in black ink in the lower right corner of the white cardstock.