Lion Napkin Ring
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This die can fit many different themes and makes within a party, baby shower and any baby celebrations. This napkin ring will add the extra touch to your celebrations.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die set 9PK - Baby Jungle Animals
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Textured mint cardstock or embossing folder of choice, Glue, Foam squares, Double-sided tape, Napkin
- Using scissors, cut a rectangle out of light pink cardstock, long enough to fit around the napkin with slight overlap. Using double-sided tape on the overlap, stick the ends together to form a loop.
- Cut out a small scalloped circle Framelit in dark pink.
- Cut out a slightly smaller circle Framelit in the textured mint cardstock.
- Cut out the lion and ear in yellow.
- Cut out the lion mane and features in brown.
- Glue the eye, tail, nose, mane and ear into place on the lion.
- Glue the whole lion onto the textured mint circle.
- Glue the circle onto the scalloped circle.
- Fix the whole shape onto the light pink loop with foam squares.