New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
To add to the rest of your party theme, here are some Lion cake toppers.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die set 9PK - Baby Jungle Animals
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Textured mint cardstock or embossing folder of choice, Glue, Topper
- Cut out a small scalloped circle Framelit in dark pink.
- Cut out a slightly smaller circle Framelit in the textured mint cardstock.
- Cut out the lion and ear in yellow.
- Cut out the lion mane and features in brown.
- Glue the eye, tail, nose, mane and ear into place on the lion.
- Glue the whole lion onto the textured mint circle.
- Glue the circle onto the scalloped circle.
- Fix the whole shape onto the topper with hot glue.