Other Supplies: Glue, ‘my friend’ stamp
- Fold the white cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size.
- Cut the hare die out in dark cream, dark pink, light pink and green.
- Cut the stars and moon out in yellow.
- Cut the bunny off the green cut-out and stick the remaining two groups of plants onto the cream cut-out.
- Cut two flowers off the dark pink cut-out and stick onto the cream cut-out.
- Cut two flowers off the light pink cut-out and stick onto the cream cut-out.
- Glue the bunny and flowers onto the white card in the middle.
- Glue the moon next to it, trimming the lower point so that it sits close to the hare.
- Arrange and glue the stars around the hare.
- Using black ink, stamp your phrase underneath the hare.