Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Can create different kinds of designs using the bunny die to make your home spring decorations.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Best Bunnies
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Dark pink fabric, Light pink fabric, White fabric, Mint fabric, White lace trim, White thread, Mint thread, Pink thread, Cream Thread, White pom pom x2, Sewing machine, Square cushion inner, Iron, Needle
- Cut out a square of dark pink fabric, 2cm bigger than the cushion inner at each edge.
- Cut two rectangles of dark pink fabric, one two-thirds of the length of the first cut out (same width), the other one measuring half the length of the first cut out (same width).
- Hem one end of each of the two smaller cut outs.
- Cut out a square in light pink fabric. Pin a ½cm hem around each edge, including the white lace trim. Sew around the edges with white thread, removing pins as you go and fixing the lace trim in place.
- Iron a piece of iron-on adhesive to the white fabric and to a small piece of mint fabric.
- Using these, cut out the two white bunnies and one mint heart.
- Iron the bunnies and heart onto the light pink square.
- Stitch around the bunnies with cream thread and around the heart with mint thread.
- Hand stitch the pom poms onto the bunnies for tails.
- Sew the square onto the dark pink cushion cover using white thread and following the existing stitch line.
- Position the two dark pink rectangles on top of the cushion front, right sides together so the square and bunnies are on the inside and the hemmed edges are on top.
- Pin all around the edges, joining the cover and the two dark pink cut outs.
- Sew around the edges with pink thread, removing pins as you go.
- Turn the cushion cover right side out and fill with the cushion inner.