Rain Boot Cupcake Topper
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Used as a fun, all-year-round embellishment or as individual elements for a breadth of making occasions, this is a charming die set, as seen within this simply cake topper.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Rain Boot Planter
- Sizzix Surfacez - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Diamante gems, Glue, Cocktail stick
- Cut out the rain boot in yellow.
- Cut out two leaf flourishes in aqua cardstock.
- Cut out a 5-petal flower and a v-petal flower in dark pink.
- Cut out a 7-petal flower and a 12-petal flower in blue.
- Layer the dark pink flowers and glue together. Fix the diamante gem to the centre.
- Repeat the process with the blue flowers.
- Use the paper sculpting kit to add dimension to the flowers.
- Glue the leaf flourishes to the back of the boot, sticking out of the top.
- Glue the flowers to the leaves.
- Using hot glue, attach the whole boot to the top of the cocktail stick.