Rain Boot Planter Tag
Rose joined the team in July 2017. After completing her degree in fine art she entered the craft world by teaching knitting and crochet workshops in Warwickshire following a long-standing interest in interactive art-forms. She is thoroughly enjoying developing a range of skills within the company. She loves seeing how her sketches and initial concepts become finished products that she and other makers can create innovative projects with. When at home she loves painting and drawing portraits and has always been significantly inspired by the multitude of books she reads and anything beautiful with a quirky twist.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This individual elements makes a breadth of making occasions, this is a charming die set, here being used to make a tag for this jar.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Rain Boot Planter
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies:Small diamante gems, Thin white ribbon, Glass bottle, Brown string, Glue
- Wrap the brown string around the neck of the glass bottle and fix with hot glue.
- Cut out the rain boot, one small leaf flourish and one flower stem (with leaves) in aqua cardstock.
- Cut out one large leaf flourish, one small leaf flourish and two flower stems (with leaves) in green cardstock.
- Cut out the rain boot buckle and strap in light brown cardstock.
- Cut out four small 5-petal flowers in dark yellow cardstock.
- Cut out one large 6-petal flower, one small side-angled flower and one small ‘V’-petal flower in blue cardstock.
- Cut out one large 5-petal flower and one large side-angle flower in salmon cardstock.
- Cut out one large starburst flower centre in pale yellow.
- Cut out one large side-angled flower, one large 7-petal flower, one large 5-petal flower, one small side-angled flower and one small ‘V’-petal flower in pale pink cardstock.
- Glue the light brown boot strap and buckle onto the rain boot.
- Arrange the leaf flourishes and flower stems where you want them coming out of the boot and glue in place. Ensure that there is enough of each flourish stuck down so the remaining visible leaves are anchored securely.
- Glue the large 5-petal flower in pale pink onto the large 6-petal flower in blue. Glue the pale yellow flower centre on top of the pink flower and fix one small dark yellow flower in the centre of that. Add a diamante gem to the centre. Glue the whole flower near the base of your leaf flourishes to the right.
- Glue the pale pink V-petal flower onto the large 5-petal salmon coloured flower.
- Glue one small dark yellow flower on top and add a diamante gem in the centre.
- Attach the whole flower near the base of your flourishes to the left.
- Glue the small side-angle flower in pale pink onto the large side-angle flower in salmon. Attach these to the top of the aqua flower stem.
- Glue the blue V-petal flower onto the pale pink 7-petal flower and add a small dark yellow flower on top. Fix a diamante gem in the centre and glue the whole flower to the top of one of the green flower stems.
- Glue the small blue side-angle flower to the large pale pink side-angle flower with a small dark yellow flower on top. Attach the whole flower to one of the green flower stems.
- Use a hole punch to create a hole just above the boot buckle.
- Tie a slip knot through the hole with the white ribbon. Then tie the ribbon in a bow around the bottle neck, not too tightly, allowing your tag to hang nicely.