Emily joined Sizzix after completing her Graphic Design degree at the University of Chester in 2017. In her final year of University she specialised in surface pattern design and loves anything pattern based. She is inspired by current trends, textile prints and fabric; incorporating these into her die designs where possible. She also enjoys using our dies to applique and to create textile-based projects and when she isn’t at work, she enjoys sewing, making cushions for the home and creating her own clothes for festivals.View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This die can lead you onto new craft adventures, with this perfect Rawr T-shirt gift.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Dinosaur
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase Die - Sassy Serif Letter "A"
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase Die - Sassy Serif Letter "W"
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies:Green Fabric, Yellow Fabric, Teal Fabric, White thread, Sewing machine, White T-shirt, Iron, Needle
- Iron a piece of iron-on adhesive to the green fabric, teal fabric and the yellow fabric.
- Using these, cut out one green dinosaur, one yellow dinosaur and the letters ‘RAWR’ in teal.
- Cut the spines off the yellow dinosaur and discard the body.
- Peel off the adhesive sheet backing on each cut-out piece.
- Iron the green dinosaur and letters onto the T-shirt.
- Iron the yellow spines over the spines on the green dinosaur.
- Hand stitch around the dinosaur body with white thread and create feature stitches on the yellow spines.