Robot box #2
Georgie started her time here at Sizzix in February 2018. Prior to this she completed a product and furniture design degree at De Montfort University in Leicester and after university she went on to design outdoor children’s play equipment. She is inspired by current trends, popular culture and 3D products/packaging. In her spare time she enjoys baking for family and friends.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Mix and match the elements in this fun set to make the robot of your choice! Inspired by retro designs and industrial shapes, this die is perfect for the quirky crafter. Makes the a perfect gift box.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - 50's Robot
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 18PK - Box, Cupcake
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies:Double sided tape, Glue, Blue Ribbon
- Cut out the pieces for the box in white cardstock and assemble using double sided tape.
- Tie a blue ribbon around and box and fasten with a bow.
- Cut out the robot in mint.
- Cut out the eyes and mouth in white.
- Cut out the robot in yellow.
- Cut off the ‘ear’ bolts, hands and knees and discard the rest.
- Cut out the robot, spiral antennae and spanner in silver.
- Cut off the ‘ear’ bolts and feet of the silver robot and discard the rest.
- Cut out the heart and the nose in blue.
- Cut out the inner eyes in grey.
- Glue all the individual elements onto the blue robot.
- Hot glue the robot onto the ribbon around the box.